Thursday, January 7, 2010

MyStyle on My iPhone

So this Christmas, I received the iPhone from my Dad.  And I absolutely love it! Now I know what I've been missing out on for the past few years. Checking my e-mail and Facebook is great, but I also love all of the apps that are available.  A couple of months ago, I wrote about the Tommy Hilfiger app that was going to be launched to improve online shopping on the iPhone.  That app was pretty cool, but my new favorite app is called MyStyle Fashion Assistant.  Although this app is not free ($2.99 for a limited time!), it is definitely worth the purchase.  I'm still in the beginning stages of the iPhone, where I'm only going after the free apps, so you know this one must be good.




MyStyle Fashion Assistant is an app that was created by fashion experts for fashionistas like you and me.  On the opening page, you get a free "tip" that gives you fashion advice from what colors to wear together to what patterns make you look slimmer than others.  From there, you browse through the app, which is like your own personal fashion stylist.  You can take pictures of items that you have, or items that you want, and create outfits for certain occasions.  You can also plan ahead for an upcoming trip by choosing what outfits will work best.  And perhaps one of the best features is that you can mark an item on a calendar so that you know what day you wore that specific piece.  No more worrying about wearing the exact same outfit twice!




Having your own fashion assistant on your iPhone is something that all of us fashionistas could benefit from.  Although putting together an outfit isn't the hardest thing in the world, being able to see things together without trying it all on makes things so much easier.  This app helps you plan ahead, organize your closet, and look your best.  What more could you ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying the iPhone. It's only the beginning!

    ReplyDelete