Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Longing for Leather

I've been looking everywhere for the perfect leather jacket.  I've been wanting one for a while, ever since my sister came back from overseas with the perfect dark brown, distressed leather jacket.  Unfortunately for me, real leather jackets here in the U.S. are pretty pricey, and I don't have the funds for that right now.




Recently, I received the Nordstrom catalog in the mail.  I was reluctant to flip through it because it was filled with spring pieces that I certainly can't wear in the bitter winter cold of St. Louis.  However, when I looked through the magazine, I found dozens of items that I was eager to purchase (I suggest you check it out!).  And on page 50, two leather jackets sat there smiling back at me.




Although the jackets I found are faux-leather, they look very real and have the perfect fit.  The two designers featured are Bernardo and Steve Madden, and both jackets retail at $68!  I did some more research and besides these two jackets, Nordstrom has other faux-leather jackets and real leather jackets at all price points.  These jackets are great for those of us fashionistas that want the expensive leather look but not the expensive leather price.  Check out the latest Nordstrom catalog or nordstrom.com for the latest looks in leather.  You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment